Our food pantry is dedicated to aiding those less fortunate. If you know of someone in need or who is currently struggling financially, please let them know about our program.
Using your donations to change the lives of many. Items can be dropped off in marked containers in either building.
• Canned meat such as beef stew, chili, chicken, tuna
• Canned vegetables such as green beans, corn, pintos, potatoes
• Pancake mix and syrup
• Canned tomatoes
• Dry beans
• Spaghetti sauce
• Dry pasta
• Mac & Cheese
• Peanut Butter
• Canned Pasta
Help also needed to stock shelves and serve clients.
Contact Janice Gregor: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide clothing without cost to those in need in our community.
Collecting for Autumn: Back to School Children’s clothes & GENTLY USED Baby clothes
If the items are not usable – please do not donate.
- CLEAN clothing – children to adults – in GENTLY USED CONDITION
- Zippers and buttons should be in place and working
- Donated new socks and new underwear are greatly appreciated for children and adults
- PLEASE: NO household or decorative items, NO pillows or blankets are needed at this time, and NO grocery bags are needed
Monday afternoons, 1 – 3 pm: Church members to sort and re-stock clothing
Wednesday evenings, 5:30 – 7:30 pm: Church members to assist clients
Contact Us: email@example.com